We are excited to share that the Mount Sinai Adolescent Health Center is offering COVID-19 vaccines to young people ages 12-26 by appointment on Wednesdays from 9am to 4pm.
You are currently eligible to get the COVID-19 vaccine in New York State if you reside in the United States and are at least 12 years old.
Location: Mount Sinai Adolescent Health Center
312 E. 94th St., New York NY, 10128
Near the 96th St. Q and 6 stops
For ages: 12-26
Vaccine offered: Pfizer-BioNTech
We are not currently accepting walk-ins for the COVID-19 vaccine.
Make an appointment: Click here or call us at 212-423-3000.
Before your appointment:
- You will need to bring proof of eligibility. Check what to bring ahead of time.
- If you’re under 18 years old, a parent/legal guardian will have to consent to the vaccination in person or via phone a the time of the appointment.
- Complete the New York State COVID-19 Vaccine Form and bring proof of completion to your appointment.
More information about the COVID-19 Vaccine:
- COVID-19 vaccines are safe and prevent severe illness, hospitalizations and death. They help protect you, your family & your community from getting sick. You can see answers to frequently asked questions about the vaccine here.
- After you’re fully vaccinated, you may be able to start doing some things that you stopped because of the pandemic, like gathering indoors without masks with others who are fully vaccinated. Check the CDC website for the most recent recommendations.
- Vaccinations are FREE. You do NOT need proof of immigration status or a social security number to get vaccinated.
Schedule your vaccine at the Mount Sinai Adolescent Health Center by clicking here or calling 212-423-3000.
You can also make an appointment for the COVID-19 vaccine at the Mount Sinai Hospital at this link or by calling (646) 605-5764.