No Judgment. No Charge.
HIV/AIDS Prevention and Treatment
Mount Sinai Adolescent Health Center’s Project IMPACT (Improving Access to Care and Treatment) service provides treatment, support and care for HIV + young people ages 13-24. Services are completely free, NO parental consent required, and NO insurance needed.
Call Project IMPACT at 212-731-7688, or the Mount Sinai Adolescent Health Center’s front desk at 212-423-3000, to get treatment, care and support.
Medical services include:
- Specialty HIV medical treatment
- PrEP and PEP
- HIV testing including same-day rapid testing
- Birth control and family planning
- STI screening and treatment
- Primary care
- Optical services
Support and Counseling Services:
- Weekly HIV-positive support group
- Individual and family counseling and support
- Legal assistance and guidance with HIV- and non-HIV related issues