No Judgment. No Charge.
The Mount Sinai Adolescent Health Center’s Ophthalmic suite, in conjunction with Cohen’s Fashion Optical, offers vision tests by a doctor of Optometry, referrals for Ophthalmologic care and a beautiful selection of eyeglasses, all free to our young people. Additionally, the suite:
- Evaluates the functional status of the eyes and visual system
- Assesses ocular health status using appropriate diagnostic procedure
- Evaluates and fits patients with glasses or contact lenses
- Provides emergency screening
- Counsels and educates about disease conditions, prevention and health maintenance
- Screens patients with diabetes and other systemic health conditions and provides appropriate referrals and interventions
- Refers patients to Ophthalmology sub-specialty clinics
Call to make an appointment: 212-423-3000.