No Judgment. No Charge.
Primary Health Care
When You Need a Doctor
We care for young people ages 10-26 with compassion and respect. All our services are free and confidential. Our health providers specialize in adolescent medicine and preventive services, including acute care, routine health care, management of chronic illnesses, and inpatient services.
Any Concern or Worry
Each young person can have an established relationship with their own care provider, who manages all health care needs and can connect patients to mental health and social services immediately if needed.
We educate young people about the factors that influence their health, and take a fully comprehensive view–nutrition and wellness, lifestyle, and health decision making, and provide free medications.
No question is too much for us.
Comprehensive physical examinations and psychosocial screening for:
- Annual health care maintenance
- Vaccinations/Immunizations updates
- Nutritional education and guidance
- Health education and guidance
- Sports participation
- Camp participation
- Working papers
- College entrance physicals
- Travel medicine
- Acute care/walk-in service
- Management of asthma, diabetes and other chronic illnesses
- Management of inpatient hospitalization
- 24-hour physician phone coverage, seven days a week
Call to make an appointment: 212-423-3000
Appointments are required for physical exams.